Monday, April 9, 2012

A BITTER VEIL video chat

From Libby Fischer Hellmann:

To celebrate the launch, I'm hosting a couple of online events:

Video Chat: Tuesday, April 17 6 PM (Eastern)

On Tuesday, April 17, at 6 PM (Eastern time so plan accordingly), I’ll be talking about A Bitter Veil, the state of publishing, and anything else that’s on your mind during a 45 minute video chat online! This is a brand new service provided by Shindig Events that allows up to 500 people to interact together in real time. All you do is go to this website. You'll be able to ask questions, watch my slide presentation (don't worry - it's short) and even chat among yourselves. Again, the website is:

shindig.com/event/32-Libby-Fischer-Hellmann

“Everybody Wins” contest starts Wednesday, April 18


The day after the video chat, I will be launching a contest in which the grand prize is a Kindle Fire.

To enter, all you need to do is like my Facebook Author Page, read A Bitter Veil, post an honest review within 30 days on Amazon, Goodreads, and/or B&N, and send us a link to the review. On Friday, May 18, we'll pick one grand prize winner at random. As an incentive, the ebook will be free at Amazon for one day during the contest month. Keep an eye on my Facebook Author page and here where I'll announce which day it will be free. (Hint: It will be sooner rather than later).

But the best part is that even if you don’t win a Fire, you still win— everyone who enters will get a free copy of any one of my previously published short stories. Your choice. You can find a description of them here. Btw, all of the rules will be on my Facebook Author Page soon. Again the link to my FB page is

https://www.facebook.com/authorLibbyFischerHellmann

Thanks. Hope to see you online soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment